Suitable for all age groups.
This pack supplies your students with information on how to choose a healthy life style and live so that they can remain healthy and happy.
Save yourself time and create your lesson plans from our pre-made material or let your students use it on their computers. Suitable for all age levels. Does NOT contain sexual material.
Some guidelines in the kit include:
- Foods and drinks that are good and bad for you.
- Reading the labels of food packaging.
- Easy exercises to keep fit and healthy.
- What is a healthy body, what it means to "be healthy" and simple tips on staying healthy.
- Looking after your teeth.
- Taking care in the sun.
- Common sense hygiene, personal care and safety.
- Developing a healthy sleep pattern.
- What is a healthy lifestyle and how you can maintain one.
- Developing a healthy attitude to life and how you interact with others.
- Playing fair, avoiding conflicts, bullying and fighting.
- What to do if you cut or injure yourself and what to do in an emergency.
- How to deal with changes in your life and your surroundings.
- How to deal with stress and tough times.
- How to deal with sadness and grief.
- What causes anger and how to control it.
- Why you should not smoke and how to quit if you have started.
- The effects of alcohol.
- Why you should always say NO to drugs.
- The effects of loud noises and beating music.
- And more.
(View example pages)
All of this in one kit available to download and use today for NZ$45 incl GST
... and you will be sent an invoice by email today and a link to download when paid.
Or ... Add to cart while you continue looking or use the BUY NOW and get your kit immediately: