Teacher Mentoring Pack
Mentoring and Training Guides
How to set up a peer-to-peer school network
This NZ made resource provides guidelines for schools on mentoring between teachers and staff to increase teacher retention and enhance faculty cooperation and team-work.
The guidelines on the Teachers Mentor Resource pack include:
- Developing a "new teacher" induction and orientation programme.
- Creating a mentoring environment and network within your school and in cooperation with other schools.
- How to act as a mentor.
- How to work with your mentor.
- Team building and cooperation.
- Methods to maintain, increase and monitor quality teaching.
- Overcoming and dealing with problematic classroom situations.
Other Teachers Resources also on this pack ...
- Enhancing communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Creating an effective learning environment on your class.
- Overcoming stress and using it to your advantage.
- Enhancing and developing leadership skills.
- Establishing goal setting and planning skills.
- Excel templates for time and class management.
All topics are provided in Microsoft Word, PDF and web browser formats for ease of viewing and printing from any operating system for all your teachers.
Just NZ$45 incl GST. Place your order now ...
... and you will be sent an invoice by email today and a link to download when paid.
Or ... Add to cart while you continue looking or use the BUY NOW and get your kit immediately: